Male / Age Range 18-21 / Case worker - agency referral
Lakeshore Lifeworks has an 11 acre property in Holland, Michigan. Lakeshore Lifeworks is a transitional housing program for young men 18 - 21 years old. At Lifeworks we help guide and shape young men into educated and hard working members of our community. We believe that having a personal relationship with Jesus is the solid foundation on which to build up our youth along with important life skills. We utilize and combine the resources of the church, state and surrounding community to reach vulnerable youth and show them the love of Christ so they can reach their full potential.
4 Core Program
Transitional Housing / Building Relationships / Life Skills/ Employment
*We receive multiple requests for many young men to come join Lakeshore Lifeworks. Acceptance into the Lakeshore Lifeworks program will be at the discretion of the board members. Each applicant will be reviewed by the board members.
join the lakeshore lifeworks family
Steps to becoming a resident
Step 1 - Download the application an or complete it online.
- Application must be signed by applicant and referring caseworker.
Step 3 - Schedule an interview and attend the interview
Step 4 - Receive the 2nd step application interview
Step 5 - Schedule a move in date
Step 6 - Sign lease agreement on or before move in date.
- All leases are 300/ month and on a month to month basis.
- 1st month rent is free providing you are with the program in 90 days.
- Rent is due on the 1st of each month.
* Application process takes 4-6 weeks; all requested forms and documents will need to be submitted before move in date.